Adult & Children (ages 3 and up) Flu Immunization Clinic
At this time, we do not have vaccine for 6 months through 3 years of age. Please continue checking the website & facebook page for updates.
- Who: Anyone who lives, works, or visits Hancock County
- What: FREE Flu Shots---No appointment necessary
- When: Monday, September 18 & 25 from 9 am – 3 pm
- Where: Hancock County Health Department, Courthouse Annex, 111 American Legion Place, Room 150
- Why: “An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce your risk of getting sick with seasonal flu and spreading it to others. When more people get vaccinated against the flu, less flu can spread through that community.” (CDC)
- Questions? Call 317-477-1125.
For more information on Influenza and the Influenza Vaccination, visit www.cdc.gov
**If you have an allergy to eggs, you cannot receive this vaccine.