Adult & Children (ages 6 months and up) Flu Immunization Clinic
- Who: Anyone who lives, works, or visits Hancock County
- What: Flu Shots ***If you have insurance, please bring your card.
- When: Mondays from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, appointments available Tuesday through Friday
- Where: Hancock County Health Department, Courthouse Annex, 111 American Legion Place, Room 150
- Why: “An annual seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce your risk of getting sick with seasonal flu and spreading it to others. When more people get vaccinated against the flu, less flu can spread through that community.” (CDC)
- Questions? Call 317-477-1125.
For more information on Influenza and the Influenza Vaccination, visit www.cdc.gov