Prosecutor's Office-Deputy Prosecutor
The Hancock County Prosecuting Attorney is seeking a full-time deputy prosecuting attorney. The Deputy prosecutor will be primarily responsible for prosecuting misdemeanor and Level 6 felony cases.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence degree and a license to practice law in the state of Indiana.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as proficient computer skills.
- Ability to work both independently and work well with others as a team player.
- Ability to multi-task and manage a large volume of work.
- Must be proficient in computer skills.
Prosecutor's Office-Child Support Division
Hancock County Jail Division Correction Officers
The Hancock Jail Division is comprised of staff members tasked with the responsibility for facility and inmate security and inmate transportations.
The Hancock County Sheriff’s Department is seeking to hire Correctional Officers who thrive in a fast-paced work environment and possess great communication skills. A new facility for the sheriff’s department is currently under construction with fresh new furnishings and advanced technology. Hancock County is a great place to grow your career and to work with an existing top-notch team.
Correctional employees receive:
- - Competitive starting salary, with a matrix for pre-set increases.
- - Health benefits (Dental & vision options)
- - Uniform and firearm provided
- - Earned Vacation, Personal, and sick days, along with Paid Holidays
- - 40 hour Jail School by ILEA
- - Opportunities for additional training Qualifications for Correctional Officer:
Must be at least 21 years of age - High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required - Must possess a valid driver’s license - Ability to pass a background check, drug test, physical and psychological exam - Corrections experience is preferred but not a requirement - Familiarity with security regulations and basic safety procedures
Apply Online www.empco.net/ind/
Maintenance Facility Manager
Full time Truck Driver
Maintaining County Roads
-CDL B required
CHIEF PUBLIC DEFENDER