Address Change Information
Please Contact Auditor's Office at 317-477-1105
Tax payments may be made by personal checks or money orders for the amount due. We also accept cash. There is also a 24 hour drop box outside the front doors of the Annex for payments. The fee for E-Checks is $1.95.
There is a $25.00 charge for all NSF Checks
Tax payments are available to be paid with a credit card or debit card online or in the office. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express are accepted at 2.50% per transaction. There will be a $3.95 flat service charge added to all Visa personal debit card payments and a 2.50% service charge added to all other credit card payments E Checks will be charged $1.75. These fees are collected by Forte and not by the county.
- Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted.
- For internet payments: beacon.schneidercorp.com
Online Payment Instruction
- Click here the Tax Payment Link to go to Beacon.
- Search by name, address or parcel number.
- The next page that appears will be your information, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see Online Tax Payments, this is where you will start the process to pay your taxes.
Tax Bill Mailing Schedule
- Taxes are mailed by the first of April each year.
Tax Payment Deadlines
- Taxes are always due May 10th and November 10th, unless this date falls on a holiday or weekend, then the deadline will be the next business day.
TAX DEADLINE FOR 2022
- FIRST INSTALLMENT: MAY 10, 2022
- SECOND INSTALLMENT: NOVEMBER 10, 2022
Taxes received after the due date will receive a 5% penalty for the first 30 days if the taxpayer was not already delinquent. After 30 days another 5% would be added. If the taxpayer is delinquent prior to the installment due it will be an automatic 10%. No exceptions.