Tax Deadline 2022
- First Installment: MAY 10, 2022
- Second Installment: NOVEMBER 10, 2022
Hancock County Treasurer
Hancock County Annex
111 S. American Legion Place, Suite 205
Greenfield, IN 46140
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Possible extended hours for tax deadlines will be posted closer to time.
Online Tax Payments
Tax payments are available to be paid with a credit card or debit card online or in the office. Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and American Express are accepted at 2.50% per transaction. There will be a $3.95 flat service charge added to all Visa personal debit card payments and a 2.50% service charge added to all other credit card payments E Checks will be charged $1.75. These fees are collected by Forte and not by the county.
- Click here the Tax Payment Link to go to Beacon.
- Search by name, address or parcel number.
- The next page that appears will be your information, scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see Online Tax Payments, this is where you will start the process to pay your taxes.
Please visit the Hancock County Treasurer's page for more information.